FS: RARE glass panoramic convertible top for SL500

Hello,

I'm selling a RARE glass panoramic convertible top for a Mercedes Benz sl500. The top will mount any Mercedes Benz SL500 1995-1999 series. I took some pictures and the links are provided below. If you would like any more information or more photos please email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (remove the NOSPAM from the email address). The top is in mint shape! I'm located in the Ottawa area and would rather have the top picked up but I would consider shipping it at the buyers expense.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (REMOVE NOSPAM)

Reply to
John W