FS (will take a Mercedes for trade) 02 Nissan Crew cab

Group, Martin from Autobahn Auto here. I'm going to be slightly off tobic with the brand but please bare with me. I have a 2002 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab S/C supercharger long wheel base and long bed with 41k miles that I like to sell. I'm willing to take a older Mercedes even in need of repairs for a trade in. I just purchased the vehicle back in February with 38K miles, I added some extras and have about $ 18,000 in it, I'm willing to sell for $ 17,000 or less with a trade in. I'm considering most anything from 1991 and newer, even if it's a troubled W140 that needs anything in the book, or perhaps a wrecked one. Some more info on the vehicle I'm sellling.

2002 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SC Burgundy, super charged. 41K original miles. Stereo: factory Rockford Fosgate,in dash 6 CD changer 9 speaker including built in sub woofer. Remote start, built in alarm, 17inch wheels, bed extender, Nissan collapsible tool box. bed end caps. Excellent condition. I'm willing to take a partial trade in, prefer a troubled W140 S body, or a W210 e-class. Even if the cash value is almost as high as my asking price, I'm open for discussions, just ask !!. Martin. Autobahn Auto Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
Bnzmn600

By the way this is loacted in Hampton Virginia. Martin. Autobahn Auto

Reply to
Bnzmn600