Help to I.D. Grille Emblem Badge

Hello!

I've had a Mercedes grille or hood badge amongst my things for a number of years. I think my dad got it at a swap meet and simply said "don't lose this" and for the past 15 years or so I haven't, nor do I know where it came from. Here's a pic of it:

I've scoured the 'net for info on this but came up empty. Thanks for your time,

-John

Reply to
johnspangler

Lot of these on sale on Ebay...You might be able to match it up and figure out the year and model.

Peter

Reply to
Peter W Peternouschek