Jump Starting C220

I have a 05 C220, with the battery in the trunk. When I had an Audi, also with the battery in the trunk, there was a large postive terminal under the hood to attach a battery cable to in order to jump start the car. Does the C220 have such a terminal, and if so where is it?

Thanks

Reply to
LWG

The w202 did on top of the wheel well for the left front well inside the engine compartment. It was in a little black box with an X molded into it. Not sure if the w203 is the same, but I bet it is.

Doug

Reply to
-