Manual or similar for engine work on 240D

I expect I'm looking at some engine work to diagnose & fix my oil use on an 82 benz 240D. at least something less sketchy than the chilton I have right now.

Are the topic manuals at mercessource.com any good?

Thanks,

Andy

Reply to
moon161

Factory service manual are the best... printed used one can be found on ebay and sometime you can find the CD version... SOMETIME...

Reply to
Tiger