Memory Module Seat defect in W203 Mercedes battery Drain

Anyone with C-Class 2001-2006 problems with regard to Memory Module in the Seat and the power drains arrising from this defect can join in a joint effort to have MB cover the costs of repairs for these items. I have an 03 c320 and an 02 320 both with these faults and repairs escalated to over $2000 for both seats. If you are having powerdrains as a result of this, your battery will drain quite quickly leaving you in a dangerous unstartable position. If you dont have a boost, I would not take the vehicle anywhere far with out battery back up provisions such as a gel battery. The only temporary fix for this flaw is to remove fusing to both seat memory modules. If you wish to join in a jopint action against MB please eMail snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

Reply to
akdtech