Merc 8 speed Auto!

Complete cycle

So you have set your eyes on the new S-Class and are already ticking boxes on the accessory list. But Charles (the chauffeur) has become a bit too used to the S-Class' comfort and his punctuality has been taking a real beating these days. He says it's the traffic that delays him, but maybe it's all that greasy grub. Either way, he needs a bit of a shaping up - for which you should get him the Mercedes Fitness bike. The multi terrain bike will get rid of that belly and it comes with a computer that monitors the heart rate, pulse limit and calorie consumption. So you can keep a check on him. But at Rs 74,958, it may not be the cheapest way to keep him fit... so may be you should get one. If the Fitness bike is too low key for you, at Rs 1,12,655, the Mountain bike isn't too bad. This one comes with brake levers that can also be used for changing gears. Unbelievable but true, thanks to something known as Deore Dual control gears. But if all you want to do is put pedal to metal, then the Automatic is ideal for you. The Automatic comes with an 8-speed automatic gearshift system, something even the new S-Class doesn't have. And things don't stop there. The adjustable suspension is also automatic, as are the lights. Price? Rs

1,56,746. These new Mercedes bicycles have been imported by Auto Hangar, the Mercedes-Benz dealer in Mumbai. A lot cheaper and healthier than driving around in an internal combustion engine-powered Merc, what? .
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

And, totally crappy bikes, I would rather walk than ride one of those horrible bikes. I would never expect my purveyour of fine bikes

to be able to deliver anything resembling a driveable car. The car manufacturers may have the engineering skills that it would take, but so far the cycles they have put out have been gimmicky crap that no serious cyclist would use. Per

Per Löwdin