Putting 560 SL swaybar on 380 SL?

I have an '82 380 SL that leans a lot in corners. The front swaybar diameter is 25mm and I was wondering if the bar from a 560 SL is larger (therefore more effective) and if so, would it fit on a 380 SL with appropriate bushings? I can make/modify bushings/brackets as necessary. Perhaps there is a more common bar that would fit?

I am in the process of replacing all the front suspension rubber just because it needs it and in hopes that some handling improvement will result, but the body lean keeps it from handling really well. Thanks.

Reply to
Michael Davis