Re: 2001 Audi TT for sale

> "The Incredible Swearing Man©" wrote in > message news:3f34fe19$0$18494$ snipped-for-privacy@news.dial.pipex.com... > > > > > Why is the check engine light on? > > > > Why not e-mail him direct, or you could go back to Samon fishing & stop > > harping other folk's sales. > > > > Nige > > > > > > I am glad he pointed that out. Then again, I have yet to see an Audi that is > not in the shop at least once a month.

Best go for a lighter shade of sunglasses, then ;o)

Let's see.. in once to fix something that I can't even remember ('twas three years ago, after all).. goes in for servicing - oh, yes, and a new set of wiper blades. Oh, and the rechip (from an independent)

Far better than the ol' BMW..

H1K (Audi TTR 270)

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi

Hey fellaz, I own a MB S55, A Lexus GS300, and a RS6 and there all quality cars, not truble at all, its all in the person who owns them, if you take care of your car, it WILL run good! and the last time i checked this place was for MB, retards, not audi, so take your ass over to the audi section.

Don Ramanan

Reply to
D Money 03'