Tire Pressure

Have a 2003 CLK 500, Mercedes reccommends 30 front & 33 rear but if going over 100mph 35 front & 38 rear. Would I be okay tire wearing wise just to keep the pressure at the over 100 mph settings even though the fastest I go is 80mph. Also read on the forums that the pressure for the fronts even the

100mph one is too low for the weight of the engine & by 10,000 miles the edges are worn form underinflation. What pressures are everyone using on their CLK 500's.
Reply to
Stephen Rabinowitz