upgading to newer benz

I've decided to upgade from my 95 c class to something fancier, and pehaps newer. While the 2001 and up c class has been thoroughly trashed, they are cheap as used cars so that is one model under consideration (c320 sedan and wagon). Likewise the previous e class (98-2002 e320 and 320 4 matic sedan) seem to be good values as well. I love the 1994-5 w124, but there aren't many left that dont require lots of work to bing them back. Any toughts? particularly on the 4 matic variants of these models?

Reply to
Chris

Cars turn up every week. Take your time and find the one you want. A retiree, a widow, someone who didn't drive much. Be patient, this is optional.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Reply to
Rockman59

Very true. What I really want is a 94-95 e320. So I will take my time and look for one that has received good care. As for the costly repairs I've spent 5K just keeping my cosmetically excellent C class going (1500 wiring harness, 1100 uniwiper rebuild, 2400 head gasket). So been there, done that. But I understand the the later w124s are subject to the same problems....

Rockman59 wrote:

Reply to
Chris