wheel badge/sticker

Good Day I have a client who requires some Mercedes Benz wheel centre stickers/badges for non-genuine alloy wheels. They need to be 70mm diameter. If anyone can direct me to a source, or even email/download source of some appropriate logos/emblems, I would be grateful.

Regards

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Sturm

Have a look on e-bay, they're always selling stuff like there

stickers/badges

Reply to
kipper