Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Garmisch Winter Rally
Does any person know which routes were used ?

A Class - running a cable
Grateful if someone could advise on how best to run a cable from the back end of the car to the dash on a '02 A Class. I want to install reversing sensors on the car that we will be collecting from...

Re: Auto transmission info
You can get one from ATSG for about $25.00, I did it is a great book.
1
1

Re: 81 300SD A/C retrofit to R134a
So, are you saying you didn't change out the valves or the o-rings or any of those? just drained the R12 and charged R134a? I have an 87 300E
1
1