Latest threads in MG Sports Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Smell 'o petrol
I think it's a know fault in the F's, but what usually causes a smell of petrol when you get into the car, and is it cheap to fix????? Regards, Matt.
1
1

1974 1/2 MGB
Is there such a car? My title says 1975, but the seller said 1974 1/2. Thanks, Doug
1
1

Midget Wheel Size Recommendations
Hi all, I am looking to get some nice wheels for my newly lowered (1" or so) and tweeked Round Wheel Arch Midget (1972 build). Do any readers have any feedback about 5.5" or 5" width 13" rims - I...

Rover is dead... long live MG!
lease of life for Longbridge Nanjing Auto, the Chinese firm which bought MG Rover, has renewed its lease on the Longbridge plant in Birmingham and wants to resume car production. It has signed a...

Mg bought by nanjing...heres nanjing forums
has discussions for nanqi

MGF HGF
Hi Got a 1.6 with the usual symtoms..... Fan not running, overheating, gunk in the oil, gunt in the expansion tank. Any one know a good (read cheap!) repair shop in the Newcasle area? Steve
1
1

Travel aid
Check out for some of the best travel site has everybody there which saves a lot of time.

Not impressed as a MGTF owner with this site.
My broker sent me a link to this page today I suspect to annoy me and it certainly worked. They have a young boy who does car reviews and this is what he said about my car - he gives the inferior and...
7
7

rover remote key
hello, i'm new to this site. i need help with my car. it has been parked for a while. i have a rover 216 car. my key remote is having problems. can't seem to replace it. what do i do? my car won't...

MGF Dead Battery
I've had my car in the garage for the past two weeks and I went in to give it a quick run to make sure it was OK and fit my new rear windscreen (P.S. Thanks all for the advice, Mike Satur had a sale,...
2
2

MGF Replace Rear Screen
Can anyone recommend the best place to get a replacement plastic windscreen for a Mk2 Roof on an MGF? (To self fit) Cheers, Mat.
2
2

74 Midget
The car has not been started for 5 or 6 years. The fuel has gone bad in the tank and turned very thick. Is there anything I can put in the tank to help dissolve the old fuel so I can drain the tank?...
2
2

Is it just me....
Or do all MGF drivers go through the panicky "Oh my god my cars been nicked" stage when they first buy an MGF, only to remember as they sprint across the car park towards the empty space only to...
2
2

MGB Electrical Systems
Do anyone know where i can find a harness diagram for MGB at the web? Smh
2
2

Need Help !
Hi, I need help in opening the front bonet of my 97 MGF. I think the cable has broken or disconected from the front latch mechanism when the handle in the back was pulled. The handle now moves freely...
6
6