Latest threads in MG Sports Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Free ad Guru
Hi Are you struggling to find new clients and prospects on line check or you dont have an advertising budget then check out the free ad guru on For amazing results and the opportunity to really kick...

1964 MGB Roadster -- Restore or Sell As-Is?
Hello! I inherited a 1964 MGB roadster from my dad. I can't use it, since I have 3 kids and not enough room to keep this car and my others (a deuce and a half army truck, a military Suburban assault...

MG Sports car memorabilia
Unique wooden key rack for wall or desktop mounting features a 3D metal 1963 MG on frontface and metal MG emblem. Sliding door opens to small key compartment. See photo. More photos available upon...

Discovery Channel - An MG Is Born
If anyone is interested, I have the complete series 'An MG Is Born' which showed on the british Discovery Channel. This series takes you through a complete restore of an chrome bumper MGB. If...

Will a Group 26 Battery Fit in a 1964 MGB?
Hi Everyone... I inherited a nice pull-handle 1964 MGB roadster from my dad in 1998. It has been sitting on the driveway since then, and I'm ready to get it back on the road. I have read in various...
2
2

MG Midget 1068
Hello, does anyone know a good book with information of reparation on a MG Midget 1968???? I live in Portugal and i just bbay one and i need to make some reparements. can someone give me a name of a...
2
2

how much was car tax in 1976???
hi all who read how much was car tax in 1976 cheers johnno

MG Y Crank handle
Folks, I have offered to make a crank handle for my friend's MG Y. It would be appreciated if someone could advise me of the details of what is needed: (a) at the end of the crank handle which engages...
1
1

What colour is my MGF?
How can I find out exactly what colour red my MGF is? Peter
1
1

Spring compressor for an MGB
Does anyone know of a source for a spring compresor small enough for the front springs on an MGB? I have two common american compressors and both are too big to even fit between the upper and lower...
3
3

MGF CD autochanger problem, stumped :-/
Hi all. After England's victory at Edgbaston, it was all I could do to direct my shaking hands to the CD autochanger on the MGF, which has ceased to function. Went over a bump, and that was it from...

FOR SALE MGF 2000 £5500
MGF 2000 X Good Condition Silver FSH 28k miles. MOT and Taxed until Sept 05. New tyres, discs, pads, spark plugs etc. Have bought another car and have been given option of selling my car privately...
1
1

30,000+ hi-res car wallpapers - free!
Hi, We'd like to invite you to visit our new web site - offers over 30,000+ high-quality car pictures sorted by make, model and year. All images are available in various sizes (from 800x600 to...

MG - Vanden Plas ?
David James CBE, the corporate doctor who was brought in to save the Millennium Dome, has issued details of the 'British backed' bid to save MG Rover from falling into Chinese ownership, which is...

SRS warning panel light
Hello everybody since 2 months I own a 1996 MGF, and it drives real good. Only when we made a trip on a very warm - hot day at once the panel warning light from the SRS (airbag) pops up, however when...
1
1