Keys - Duplicate !!!

We have a '59 MG Magnette with two original duplicate keys, and are forever misplacing one or the other.

We're spending a significant part of our natural lives in the repeated searches along the path between parking and our house; about 200 feet of concealing growth, nooks-'n-crannies, etc.

So far all searches have ended eventually in success, but it's just a matter of time 'till we fail in our efforts.

Looking for a reliable means of producing a number of extra duplicates. The two we have are 40 years old, small, funny looking, and well worn (though functional).

Long-Island, NY area.

Advice welcome & thanks ....

Reply to
Stephen G. Giannoni