SRS warning panel light

Hello everybody

since 2 months I own a 1996 MGF, and it drives real good.

Only when we made a trip on a very warm - hot day at once the panel warning light from the SRS (airbag) pops up, however when it is cooler this don`t happen.

Has anybody an idea what this could be.

greetz

Frans Bakker

Netherlands

Reply to
panini

The normal reason for this light is the wiring under the seat for the seat belt pre-tensioner. The wiring gets trapped, so moving the seat back or forward pulls the connector apart.

Reply to
Benny Cemoli