Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Driver's door non-unlocking.
When using the remote we can lock all the doors on the '94 S. But only the passenger's side door will unlock using the remote. We can hear the unlocking motor inside the door operating. Anybody else...
1
1

UK waiting time
Anyone any idea of waiting times a new mini cooper hatch?
1
1

2003 Cooper S Cooling Fan
Here's an update on my cooling fan problem. Since I received quite a few helpful suggestions both on and off forum, (thanks for the replies, guys!) I thought I'd report back as to what happened. First...
2
2

getting p!ssed off with you lot
You lot must be very stupid - the amount of people owning a BMW Bini that are posting on the proper austin/morris/rover Mini newsgroup is stupidly high get some intelligence, stupid! sort it out...
9
9

Cooling Fan 2003 Cooper S
Our MINI has been overheating, and I have isolated the problem to the electric cooling fan. I've ordered the new part from a MINI dealer, but just got around to checking the service manual for the...
2
2

Re: how to get rich
No its not - now fuck off you pathetic piece of human excrement.

Attaching License Plate on front of my Mini
Any ideas on how to do this. I see where other Mini-s attached theirs but I don't see how they got it on to stay. Any answers would be appreciated.
3
3

30,000+ hi-res car wallpapers - free!
Hi, We'd like to invite you to visit our new web site - offers over 30,000+ high-quality car pictures sorted by make, model and year. All images are available in various sizes (from 800x600 to...

Windows Mobile 2003 Update question
Does any one know what version 1.43 update includes? Is there a list online somewhere? I have noticed two small changes but nothing big. I contacted Motorolla and their response was "it improved sound...
1
1

MINI abuse!
My newly ordered liquid yellow convertible Cooper with leather and chromed to the nines was struck from behind during the drive from the Service department to the Showroom earlier this week. I hadn't...
5
5

FS: MINI sold so enthusiasts / owner stuff for sale .....
Hi All Having sold my MINI and all of the bits and pieces I advertised recently on this NG, I have happened across two more used MINI-related items, and thought members of this NG might like...

FA: New JL Audio Free Air Subs Rare Discontinued
Rare opportunity to snag some discontinued subs. Two 8" JL Audio 8IB4 for free air, infinite baffle, or mid-bass applications. Purchased in early 2003 for $250. Never Installed! Low eBay listing price...

MINI, the complete story in pictures. CD ROM for MINI40 and other things on ebay
MINI, the complete story in pictures. CD ROM for MINI40 rear lights for Mk2 and early Mk3 Door handles X3 for Mk3 onwards Rear Number Plate Light metal surround
1
1

Fort Nelson Mini Show July 10th
July 10th see the return to Fort Nelson, Royal Armouries Museum, Fareham in Hampshire of the Fort Nelson Mini Show. This year see more clubs, more fun and a hopefully more sun. This is the biggest...
2
2

MINI special editions on the Top Gear website.
Here's the link for those who want it. Interesting stuff.
2
2