Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Aumotive PDF files
lets see.... D.W Brown TEL: 01235 767931 Nobles Clo, Grove, Wantage OX12 0NR what a hunk, mm mm! like I said, cretin....
5

Re: Been Getting About Again Brownzie?
Really, what is the point..... The playground antics just do not cease from you lot do they.
2

Now This Really Is Getting Out Of Hand Don't You Think?
Mad Max - view profile Date: Fri, Oct 20 2006 4:05 am Email: Mad Max Groups: Not yet rated Rating: show options Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report...
1

Even More Abuse Folks!
From: Madmax - view profile Date: Wed, Oct 18 2006 6:22 pm Email: Madmax Groups: Not yet rated Rating: show options Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original |...
1

Automotive PDF files
looking for a source on Automotive PDF files for minis all makes, and years I am not going to post my email here some one felt they were required to send mail bombs and what nots to me
2
2

Re: mini trouble
MAX
4
4

Re: taffy trouble
MAX
1
1

Caution
for concern perhaps, Fitzy
16
16

Issigonis Centenary Celebration Sunday 15 October 2006
it looks like the Mini will have the monopoly here, so i'd say the Heritage Centre is definitely worth a visit for this event! Taffy

Which Paint?
Okay folks I have an ultimate engine steady bracket fitted to my 1990 Mainstream Mini Cooper and I bought it from Moss about 6 years ago. It's whats called the Injection type (strange considering my...
19
19

synchro problem
Manual tranny anyone experiencing second gear synchro crunching when changing quickly, Fitzy
2
2

power steering pump
2002 Cooper, very noisy pump, anyone else have this problem, is it a replacement or a repair, TIA Fitzy
3
3

Run flat winter tires
Hi everyone, What happens to the tire pressure sensor if I replace my 195/55R16 run-flat summer tires with regular winter tires on a 15-inch rim? TIA, Jo
1
1

MINI Cooper S and Run Flat Tyres
Hi, Aside from the cost benefits, has anyone switched from the runflats on the 17 inch rims to standard tyres? If so has it improved tha handling/Ride quality? Also in the UK how can I satisfy the...
1
1

Re: I Want a UK second hand Cooper S for about £12k, what options etc to go for?
I got a 2003 model with Chilli pack 17" wheels, 6 disk CD changer, Panaramic sunroof, Aircon, go faster stripes and metalic paint, 2 services left on TLC, one year warranty and it had 12k miles got it...