Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone having to start their engine twice?
Seems that the seasonal gasoline's in the pumps already, at least for MN. Every morning, the first attempt of starting the engine,it sputters and stalls after 2-5 seconds. Second attempt: starts just...
13
13

new mini web site ...
Hi Not sure if I posted this in the right group or not, but I found a new MINI listings site on the web, and as I'm selling my lovely Mini Cooper I thought I'd put it up on there. Its called it cost...
3
3

Pricing and Dealer Fees?
I'm getting quoted MSRP plus a dealer fee of 595. From some of the reading I've done, MSRP seems to be standard on an ordered car. Is the fee un-avoidable as well? Or do I have to shop in another...
1
1

2007 Minis....
Oh No! They are making it longer and replacing the supercharger with a turbo! The front end is smoothed out, taking away from that cute sloped look. Why? Why can't they leave well enough alone? That...
7
7

Mini-station wagon due in 2008.
My dealership told me the mini-station wagon or clubwagon is due out in 2008.

Has anyone had the computer reprogrammed by their dealer?
Hi all! I bought my Mini new back in 2002, when the first "S" models arrived. I have been driving it now for almost 4 years (27,000 miles) and find it's a fun car to drive. I recently took it in for...
2
2

Here's the deal with Keys
Here is some info that you might not come across otherwise. As you may know, there are (3) styles of keys for the Mini; There is the "remote-in-a-key" (about $180), a key that is every bit as bulky,...

06 MCS/JCW Location of OBD and Batt? Top Speed?
Little history first, then a few questions. 2006 Mini S w/Cooper works motor and brake upgrade purchased Nov. 2005, Love it. Couple generic questions regarding first service, I've already made an...
3
3

When is the club wagon coming out.
I have seen photos of the concept club wagon (station wagon) mini and have heard rumors of it being added to the line. Anyone else hear anything?

2005 Mini Cooper Convertible Top won't close
I have a 2005 Mini Cooper Convertible. Top was down. When the top was raised, it stopped after pushing the roof frame forward to the windshield frame. Then it stopped, and the red light started...

Oil Filter
I am interested in a Mini convertible. 2006 or maybe wait to see what happens with the design change coming in 2007. Anyway, I owned a VW GTI VR6 until two years ago. I really liked it except for the...
6
6

Mini Cooper
Hi I am looking for a Mini Cooper, in red but struggling to find one with a Union Jack Roof. I got to thinking if I bought a bog standard Cooper ie with white roof, can anyone suggest where would be...
4
4

Check this
mini owners Enjoy! Steve. The Old versus the new... The Old versus the new...
22
22

[OT]:best T-SHIRT about MINI COUPER
Look!!! Nice tshirt in this web site. You can find an exclusive section about the MINI COUPER shirts. Great!!!
3
3

Octane rating
Does the Mini require premium gas as the online specifications indicate? Thanks. TOM
7
7