Re: I Want a UK second hand Cooper S for about £12k, what options etc to go for?

I got a 2003 model with Chilli pack 17" wheels, 6 disk CD changer, Panaramic sunroof, Aircon, go faster stripes and metalic paint, 2 services left on TLC, one year warranty and it had 12k miles got it for 13 grand. Got it at BMW dealership.

Magic little car go get one.

Ross

I want to get rid of Skoda Fabia VRs (lovely car but a bit bored of it now) and buy a Cooper S. There are an awful lot of them on Autotrader.co.uk in my price range. I have a few questions, id appreciate any help you can offer:

1) Why so many for sale? I hear the new model is out end of this year/early next. Is that the likely reason? 2) For £12k it looks like I will be getting a 2002 model, maybe 2003. Any problems with these early ones? 3) What options should I go for? I see that a Chili Pack seems common, any other things which are important or that will affect the price/resale price? 4) Anything else I have missed?

Thanks!

Neil

Reply to
Ross