Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Water ingress
Can anyone shed some light on a water leak coming in, somewhere round the passenger air vent area , running along the parcel shelf and dripping on to the carpet, The air vents and pipework have been...
12
12

Fornt suspension parts wanted
Hi, Is there anyone who is converting their front suspension to coilovers and want to get rid of some old parts? I'm looking for the following dry suspension components: Front rubber suspension cones...
1
1

My homevideo
2
2

lumenition help
hi first time posting on hear . has anyone got info on a lumenition type mk10 need to now the wiring on it as have lost diagram its marked com and pos on two terminals
7
7

new mini Questions???
seems like all you guys here drive older Bmc Minis? i am a Mini technician (new BMW minis) in NY and i just wanted to let people know that i can answer alot of questions on these cars. i just joined...
45
45

Converting SPi engine back to carb and electronic dizzy
Hi.... I have installed an unleaded 1275 A series in my Mini and am having 'funnies' with getting the power across the whole rev, range. I have a HIF44 carb with LCB and 2" exhaust system to a DTM...
14
14

Clubby Plastic Hub Caps
Does anyone know how the factory used to paint the black detail on the plastic hub caps? I assume they sprayed them but wonder if anyone knew how they masked off the silver? Any ideas? Thanks P
6
6

Castle Combe
Any one know if there is a camp site within walking distance of the circuit or centre circuit cheers Fitzy
3
3

driveshaft oil seals
Hi Gotta replace a CV joint boot, is it much more work beyond this to replace the driveshaft oil seals. I am told thats what the drips of oil will be. thanks Gary
11
11

which paint?
Hi Just welded some patches on the underbody of our open classic, whats the best way to treat them. Hammerite then waxoyl or underseal (on top of or instead of the hammerite). thanks Gary
3
3

Min clip
I just found this on Google while looking for something else, nice agility!
3
3

Door Cards
I read an article about making some door cards in a magazine they used black plastic sheet with a crinkle type finish. Anyone know where to get hold of this and how much it costs for a sheet big...
2
2

Just found a new MINI site
Hi all, just found a new mini listings site on the web. Just put my MINI Cooper up for sale and it was only a 1p, something about a launch offer. Not bad huh? its else used it? Is it any good? cheers...
19
19

wiper parking ?
Hi folks, The wipers work ok on all speeds, they just wont park, any one have a remedy or quick fix, Thanks Fitzy
2
2

"The Italain Job" Drive in Movie in Basingstoke, Hants
Anyone interested in seeing a drive in movie of The Italian Job (the orginal Michael Kane version!) It's in Basingstoke on the 30th September (at Basingstoke College of Technology) 8:30pm the film...
7
7