Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Free PC based car performance logger.
I was browsing an aussie suzuki group and found free software with source code to make a performace logger for a car. Seems quite simple and cheap to make. Does standing start acceleration in...

vinyl panels wanted
Hi I need a replacement passenger side wheel arch cover for our open classic (cream). It covers the bit of the wheel arch that is exposed near the rear seat. Also we have a tear in the head lining of...
2
2

Has it gone quiet or what?
Has the amount of traffic (excluding all the irrelevant Troll stuff) reduced recently? Has everyone sorted their Minis? Has everyone decided on their plans for their Minis?
4
4

PiercedPanda?
Did you ever get your wiper switch back together properly? If not, or for futher reference, picture of the correct positioning here:
5
5

front wing undershields
Anyone know where I can get some plastic front wing undershields and for how much? i saw the advert in mini magazine for some at Derek's Mini's but at £65 they are too much. Any other outlets known...
17
17

"The Bourne Identity" (2002)
Anyone catch this movie on the telly the other night? Well it's a cracking movie and this is one of the best bits that I think everyone will find interesting:-
14
14

wanted
anybody got a MPI main engine pulley (the one that fits on the end of the crank) the polly belt one

Message for Martin
I've lost/(deleted by mistake) your e-mail address mate so this was the only other way I knew of contacting you. Anyway I'm glad you got the tape okay, but did the disks I also sent work too? I know...
3
3

123 Distributor
Has anyone got any experience of fitting and using the 123 distributor on a Mini 998 with Stage 1. Is it a good change to make and what settings have you found work well. Cheers Martin
2
2

Dales Run
Hi Folks anyone doing the Dales run next week,
1
1

earth straps
Someone mentioned oiling the earth strap to increase conductivity Does this make sense to anyone?
4
4

Oh Dear What A Pity, Never Mind! LOL
7
7

ignition switch/stearing lock
Hi The ignition switch on our 92 open classic is getting temperamental. We have had a new key cut and given it a spray of wd40 but its no different, obviously something is getting worn. Is anything in...
3
3

Helpe me clean out my garage! TONS of new parts.
Hi everybody. I haven't frequented this board in a long long time, but I need your help. I'm trying to clean out my garage of a variety of mini parts now that my project car has been sold. I have...

carb problem?
I took the carb off my mini (1981, 998cc) the other day to give it a bit of a service. Now I've put it back on, I can't get it to idle properly. It runs fine and sounds great with the vacuum advance...
3
3