Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

re starter problems
Hi Unfortunately this did not solve the problem. I put the motor back on, then charged the battery and then checked the earth straps - no success. Under the bonnet on the right of the bulkhead there...
1
1

SOLVED: Mini MKII - pulling to the right - ehh almost...
To all Minifans! A story about what can go wrong with classic cars.. "I think theres a lesson to be learned from that" ("Monty Python") My Austin '69 MKII hydrolastic have been pullling to the right...
4
4

re starter problems
Hi Got the starter sorted, failure in some of the windings of the solenoid. Local auto electrics repaired it, just gonna go fit it now. Thanks for the advice Gary
1
1

Nottingham Evening Mini Meet
Hi All, There is an evening Mini meet held in Nottingham on a monthly basis. It is arranged by a new group called "Mini Rebels on the Run" with the co-operation of the Landlord. Time and Date: 7:30pm...

Mystery Camshaft
I have a Camshaft that came with an assortment of stuff I was told it was a 286. How do I tell what it is? Is there a way of working it out on the bench?
4
4

rallys
anybody know of mini meets/rallys in holland or belgium or north france dates
1
1

Stewart & Ardern Mini Sprint GT
"We would like to hear from anyone from around the world who has or have owned this model of car". Rosenthal's Mini Garage is a motor restoration family business that is located in South Australia,...
4
4

Indicators don't work - can anyone help?!
My boyfriend owns a rover mini city (1990). Basically the indicators don't work. The hazard lights DO work and so does everything else. Would anybody know why the indicators are not working? My dad...
8
8

starter problems
Hi Our 92 open classic has an intermittent starting problem. A couple of times in the last couple of days there has been no activity when the ignition is turned (fans and ignition lights etc are ok)....
4
4

"Vive Le Sport"
Right well I might be lucky enough to be getting a complete copy of this mad 1969 small film ("Vive Le Sport") that I was waffling on about recently. Well I got nowhere with the MCR (no surprise), but...
9
9

A drive down to Italy
Well people, anyone interested in something different, the date for 2007 Italian Job tour is July 4th, starting from Dover, a leisurely drive to Turin, with some breathtaking scenery on the mountain...
12
12

2000 Rover MPI - exhaust popping and cracking
Evening all, after fitting a RC40, i noticed a quiet popping on over-run, ie if i blip the throttle between changing from 3rd to 2nd etc, on taking up 2nd gear the exhaust pops, bangs and cracks for a...
3
3

Groovy/Swinging Radford Mini Cooper S On The Box!
You've all heard of the "Austin Powers" movies i'm sure, but did you know the basic idea of a super hero getting frozen and being awoken years later was first (I believe?) dreamt up by the same team...
3
3

Memorabillia
For the collectors among us, interest Taffy,,, Minis,,, Dr Who,, etc Fitzy
1
1

998 Engine Rebuild
Does anybody know someone in ME, NH, MA area that could help me with a 998 engine/transmission rebuild on my 1974 Austin Mini? I would like to learn along the way. My experience is with V-8 small...
17
17