Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1989 Oil Pressure Reading
Hi All I have noticed, that when my car is started from cold and at idle, I have around 50-60psi of oil pressure according to a gauge that I have retro fitted. Once the car has reached running...
10
10

HELP! SPi to normally aspirated timing information PLEASE
Hi, Has anyone ever converted a late 1.3SPi 1275 Mini engine to normally aspirated plus electronic ignition? I have just fitted a modern A series with HIF44, K&N air filter, LCB and 2" exhaust. It has...
4
4

Paint code for Clubman Estate wheels?
Does anyone know the original paint code for the CE steel wheels please? I think its some shade of silver but there are quite a few... Thanks Peter
2
2

99 Rover mini cooper problem starting
Hi, I have a weird problem with my mini which developed a few weeks ago. Basically sometimes the engine turns over but it does not appear that any fuel can get to the engine, so hence it wont start....
6
6

Reputable Restorers
I am looking to restore my Mini and have been looking at a number of companys. I've looked at MBM Bristol who have a decent website and from the pics the work looks good. This is, unfortunately, not...
14
14

Mini Magic!
Yep it's 220bhp bliss and is mucking fagic too! Definitely a case of bye, bye, BINI, oh and Bill Sollis is impressed too! 'll need an up to date Flash player to view it properly though. So enjoy!...
27
27

Fuel pump, Float chamber...Any ideas?
Hi All, I have I bit of a dangerous problem with my 1989 mini 30. Its pumping fuel out all over the floor appearing to be coming from the expansion pipe from the float chamber. My questions are... 1....
11
11

MINI edition of Speed Camera shooting game
Hi, Game's been around a while but by request, I've done a version with a MINI, complete with union jack on the roof. Michael.
4
4

leaky oil sump
hay i wonder if any one can help me out my mini is leaking oil i know they say its a mini thing but i cant stand it the leak appears to be from the gasket between the sump amd block my problem is i...
6
6

wiring diagrams
Abyone know where I can get hold of a better set of wiring diagrams for an spi mini. The Haynes manual doesn't cover the bits I'm after very well. I'm after information on the immobiliser setup on the...
3
3

On a lighter note OFF TOPIC !!!
I saw this and laughed !! Oh how I laughed, then a thousand and one "ask seller a question" things went through my mind.
4
4

Door bottoms
Anyone here know anywhere that does repair panels for the bottom of the doors ? By this I mean the actual base of the door that sits above the door step when the door is closed, the part that the door...
8
8

good luck!
i here it's sold out ! good luck to all the fans of the perfectly formed small one on the london to brighton this year! LOooooVe... dave 'P3' crossan.
1
1

Center decals for Orion Wheels
Hi, somebody knows the Orion wheels. I believe that they were made in Spain. I need the center decals (4) for original look SonoMan (carlanga) from Santiago de Chile visit
3
3

White Roof?
What's the best colour White for a white roof? White diamond, Whit diamond 2, Old English, or some other kind of white? What are the groups thoughts please Cheers Martin
21
21