Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mini MK for livingroom
Hello everybody I sell a Mini MK for Livingroom for details visit can still open the luggage door or use it as Bar If you are interested please send me a mail. Location Germany Hallo liebe Mini...
1
1

Mini Cooper 1.3 Wet Weather Probs
Hi, I've been having a poblem with my old mini (L reg) for a week or so now since we've had the wet weather. When I'm on the motorway it's running fine, however when I get on to the slip road and stop...
1
1

For Sale Cooper Sport 500
Reluctant sale (Divorce) 2001 Mini Cooper Sport 500,one of the last built. Mint cond 12,000 miles anthrasite/silver car has been cherished & well looked complete with certificate & original suitcase...

Mini ALLOY ROLL CAGE WOW ebay !!!!!!!
this would look so wikid..... 300162602375 item number or
1
1

5 Speed gearbox on ebay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow look at this look at his other items too you can't live without them in your mini Item number: 300162594985 or

Clean me out! New parts from a departed project car 4 sale.
I have all sorts of parts gathering dust. From exhaust system, to engine stabilizer kits, to sway bars, to lamp bars. All of it is new and no longer needed. Check my site the full list and contact...

The Italian Job....
When they're teetering on the edge in the bus at the end, what mountain pass are they on ? Is it the Passo Dello Stelvio ?
1
1

Tow away my "64 Monza Convertable
I need to make room for my VWbus. Bought the Monza Convertable for the motor but will just keep the VW stock. the "64 Corvair is all there but a project car. The body is pretty straight . Doors close,...

FA: Mini Cooper classics

Petition to bring the MINI Cooper Diesel to the USA
Hey folks, I started an online petition to let BMW know how badly we want the MINI Cooper Diesel in the US. (53mpg!) Please sign it to show your support. Every week I send this URL to MINI USA...
1
1

Autocross video. Porsche 944 turbo
Autocross video. Porsche 944 turbo

Q: Red Mini MKII colours '69
This is a serious Mini Question about red paint.. Spammers - go get a life... Q: Which red is the most correct red paint for an Austin Mini MKII 850 Saloon (standard - not De Luxe) - two...
4
4

Fiat 500 vs Mini
Wall Street Journal - July 5, 2007 Tychy, Poland -- From the unglamorous setting of a former Communist factory in southern Poland, Italy's Fiat SpA is launching a car it hopes will attract a new...
6
6

SPI help........
All, Got a 94 British Open Classic here in the states. Runs like a turd. Found info on web about checking vacuum line on the ECU. Sure enough it's broken clean off. I've got a new line but don't know...
2
2

Metro Calipers
Anyone fitted Metro Calipers? What discs do you need as when I tried the Metro calipers on the Mini (8.4") ones they were not centred and would need spacers on the caliper to centralise them on the...
2
2