Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

"New MiniCooper isn't mini-uscule"
New MiniCooper isn't mini-uscule With the redesign for 2007 the Mini has even more useable room, particularly for larger body profiles. It is longer but not ungainly. at
1
1

duped by Bristol garage
My experience with Hampton Lane Garage, BS6 6LE I got my alternator changed from this garage. Fussy mechanic, kept complaining to me about the difficulty he faced changing the alternator!!. He was...

Everything about Auto Paint Graphic
about Auto Paint Graphic

Service Mileage Reset
I have a problem resetting the service indicator on a 2002 Mini. I have read a FAQ about holding the trip counter light in while turning the ignition switch to position 1 and waiting for code 15 to...
2
2

Why?
I am sure I will not get a sensible answer but thought I would still ask. Why have you picked to destroy it? It was a good flourishing newsgroup which helped many people, you have by your incessant...
7
7

Bang
Crap! it missed you then, you just try watching out for us cyclists in future! you need to re-take your driving test if you have ever taken one in the first place, I thought the congestion charge was...
1
1

fitting replacement heater
Refitting a (different) heater to my CE. It sits OK on the two brackets on the bulkhead, but when I swing the heater up to meet the two captive plates under the bottom rail, the self tappers don't...

Bingley Hall
Good Day, First off, I don't want to come across as a wnker or as though I'm complaining! But, I would have loved to be in attendance at that show... Even if it did "suck" by all you folks opinion!...
3
3

Changing coolant
How often should I change the coolant on my 998cc F Reg Mini? There's no drain plug on the back and it's impossible to release the bottom radiator hose jubilee clip without removing the radiator, a...
6
6

Oil temp gauge/sender - wiring?
Hi All, Am fitting an oil temperature gauge from a Rover Cooper to my Mini-based kit car, utilising the sump plug/sender unit as supplied by Minispares. This unit appears to have two small terminals...
3
3

Off side rear radius arm HELP
I have an 87 Mini Advantage. The Off side rear tyre is worn on its outer edge. I suspect the radius arm is not aligned properly. Am I right? or dose anyone have any other thoughts as to how to check...
4
4

Stripped thread
Whilst draining the oil from the sump of my 1989 Mini 998 the thread on the aluminium engine casing for the oil drain bolt stripped. Does anyone know how best to fix this? Is helicoiling an option and...
6
6

Bingley hall
What did you think of BMCs Bingley ?? I thought it was a poor show this year in comparison to previous years,, a very poor turn out of show cars where on display, and what looked like only half the...
6
6

Clubman Parts,
Hi people, There is a clubman saloon partially stripped, very soon the breakers will be shipping it off to the crusher, rear is still complete, boot and bumper, lights etc are still available, front...

mini parts
mini exhaust clamps and door hinge pins & bushes on ebay. 280073706543 Keith