Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1991 MITSUBISHI GTO - non turbo (Import)
Hi, Just joined up after reading all your discussions. Long story short, driving today about 80mph on the motorway and the car spluttered for half a second once and carried on fine (smooth & no noise)...

Spyder reliability?
My wife thinks she'd like to own a used Spyder. While no one here can comment (obviously) on the condition of a specific vehicle, I'd like to hear pro and con arguments concerning the overall...
1
1

part number for a 98 Eclipse Spyder
hey, can anyone help a UK Eclipse Spyder owner with a part number for a weather seal as I'm leaking at the moment. I'm after the seal that sits on top of the window surround (that has drains at either...

LEDs for guages on an 07 Lancer Rally Edition.
Hey all, A friend of mine is color blind, and for some reason can only see color if its green. She just got a Lancer Rally edition, which she totally loves. The gauges are white faced, and glow up...

Pinging and Knocking
HI, I have a 93 mitsubishi mirage.A few months ago I noticed a knocking sound coming from around the 3rd or 4th I accelerate it get's louder,but what get's me is sometime's while idling normally you...
1
1

Mitsubishi Owners Complain Of Chipping Paint
you buy a new car, how long do you expect the paint job to last? That's a question a lot of Mitsubishi Eclipse owners are asking.

bumper for lancer box-type
Does anyone there want to sell their old bumper (but still in shape) for lancer box-type?
2
2

Garrett t4 Actuator Rod
When I installed me turbo, I had to twist it slightly to make it fit without scraping my block, This throwed the waistgate stuck open, I turned the actuator rod to get the waistgate to close ( I...

95 Eagle Talon Built, but has bugs.. Please Help.
Ok first let me give you the info, then ill give you the problems. I just build a 4g63 (2.0 Turbo)Engine, inside and out. Inside: Ferria Valves JE Forged pistons JE High Performance Rings Eagle H-Beam...
2
2

V6 Falcon or holden engine into a Mitsubishi Pajero NF 1988
has anyone fitted a holden or falcon V6 into a mitsubishi 1988 NF Pajero I know marks do a kit but that is only for a V6 comodore with Auto gear box I wish to have a 5 Spd manual Hope someone can help...
1
1

1986 Magna
Hi Stewart; It seemed a device, named some thing like a idler unit, situated on the firewall on the left hand side of the air filter, had packed it in. So after buying a new one, and the cost nearly...

1990 eclipse gsx rpm gauge
ok you should i have a 90 eclipse gsx. One day i was cruzing around and all my lights and gauges was flickering on and off. And my alternater was charging my battery at 18 volts. would anybody know...
1
1

whats the standerd oil preshure for the 4g64?
does any one know what the oil press. for a 4g64 is ?
4
4

98 montero sport-4G64
changed my oil with Mobil 1 and used the bigger oil filter from the v6 now at med low engine temps i get a valve lash tick (at least i think its a valve last tick) any ideas? Also thinking of...

1986 magna
Today when i started u the car to drive to work, it sounded like it was running on 3 cylinders. The day before the car was fine. Can any tell me what could be causing this minor problem. It's a pure...
2
2