Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mitsubishi Pajero io
Hello. I have a 1996 Mitsubishi Pajero io (sometimes known as a pejero junior). It's the 2-door version, model H57A . I'm currently experiencing severe overheating of one of the ignition coils. The...

wheel locks
Continuing saga of the 3000 GT.... Stil working at getting my wheels off! Previous owner said that the correct "key" was called "white." I spent $20 for a USED key stamped white, but it doesnt fit!...

Small problem
Today my 1986 magna developed a coughing effect, put it into drive and sounded like it is runnin gon 3 cylinders. After inspection, 4 rubber hoses had cracks in them and i think thi smay be the...

Problem with 97 Carisma
I've been having a problem the last couple of weeks with my car. Its a 97 Mitsubishi Carisma, 1.6 petrol, with 85,000 miles on it. I first noticed a problem while driving the engine managment light...
4
4

Shogun Warrior 2003
Anyone know the recommended tyre pressure for the standard 18" wheels?, no mention in handbook, which only talks about the16" wheels. Tia.

3000 GT
Hey all, I just got a 3000 GT and was looking for some chatter about these cars. Picked one up inexpensively because the dealer said it had a rod knock. I've traced it down to a loose bolt in the...
3
3

Balance shaft timing on Galant 2.0 SOC engine
I have seen numerous posts about the balance shaft timing issues on this Mitsubishi 2.0 engine. I have tried twice now to get the timing right without using the screwdriver (8 mm rod) to check the...
1
1

95 mits. galant auto 155000mi
hi, as previously noted here my car would start and stall it does run just keeps stalling.i was told i need an engine or a valve job. after everything was supposedly checked including compression test...
2
2

Range reading on display
When I have ample petrol in the tank my range display on the digital readout tells me I am empty ie Range=0 and it bleeps. Can I reset this? I can reset the average speed and mpg OK by holding the...

92 Eclipse
I just purchased a nice eclipse for 150 it is a 92. When I say nice I mean the body and the interior is nice. The car however does not start. I was told the car needs clutch. When I went to pick up...
5
5

Colt
Had a 3- door Mitsubishi Colt as loan car for a day Thurs. It had only done 1600 miles, but was it noisy. I couldn't get back to the dealer quick enough. A mixture of road noise and what sounded like...

90 MONTERO WON'T START--WHAT TO LOOK FOR ???
Already replaced the cap, rotor, entire distributor and engine computer. Does not fire at all. Has anyone else had this problem and, if so, what was done to solve it? Has the 3.0 V-6. Thanks in...
1
1

Shogun Warrior
Bit quiet here, anyone got a Shogun Warrior?
2
2

car starts and stalls
hi my galant keeps stalling. it will start after 4 or 5 tries will go a little ways and just stall. it is at a repair shop right now and they do not know whats wrong with it. about 2 months ago it was...
4
4

my 2003 eclipse
Just recently I made a Corporate claim to Mitsubishi for the 3rd time, because of delaminiation (paint fading) even in areas where they already painted the car. Corporate has approved painting my car...