Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1989 Mitsubishi Galant LS wont start
Hey guys i just recenetly bought a 1989 Mitsubishi Galant LS... when i go to start it.. i dont get no power to the distrabutor or the plugs... i first thought the ignition coil... had that checked its...
4
4

For Sale
L200 Warrior, in uk, for sale, 54 plate, 2004, ask for price, in burnley area, uk, thanks,

2002 Lancer
Just bought an 02 Lancer. The a/c works great, can not turn the know to heat it is stuck and the a/c light will not turn off even if you hit the switch. Anyone have any ideas on where to start with...
1
1

3000 GT electrical problems
Indications 1. Initially battery went dead every 5 days. 2. Voltmeter showed a 12 volt charge when car was running 3. Brand new battery went dead overnight . I connected the battery at around 7 in the...
1
1

Space Wagon 96 Petrol 2.0 GLXi - Won't fire up...
My Space Wagon '96 Petrol 2.0 GLXi just cut-out on Friday night, and now refuses to start. I checked the plugs for a spark, that was OK, but still changed distributor cap / rotor arm / plugs - just in...
1
1

95 3000GT for Sale
I have a 1995 3000GT for sale. I am the only owner. Has a little over 1k miles Anyone interested? Make offer.
6
6

4G63T Low oil pressure after rebuild
Well, I've got a question this time... Just had the 4G63T rebuilt with new pistons after an unexpected ring failure after less than 15000 km. Prior to this rebuild oil pressure as indicated on the std...
3
3

90 MONTERO V-6 ENGINE COMPUTER--FASTEST WAY TO TEST ???
What is fastest, most fool-proof way to determine if the computer is bad? Thanks. And, has anyone here had to replace a computer? Zero spark, replaced distributor, same problem.
3
3

1994 eclipse 4g63 o2 sensor or more complicated problem. Help needed.
Hello I need help I don't know what to do . I think my engine is runing on leen mixture. It goes well above 4000 rev/min but under 4000 it goes poor. I had the same problem when my intake tube was...

Eclipse lower window trim
As usual in 1G DSM Mitsu Eclipse, the lower trims on side and rear windows are peeling. I need a spare part but not used ones, they'll peel soon. Does someone know a retailer who sell also on the web?...
2
2

Comments on Using 5 year Zerez G-05 Coolant?
I own a 1991 3000GT and have been flushing and refilling the radiator/engine block every 2-years with 60/40 traditional yellow/green ethylene glycol (Peak or Prestone). The radiator is still in great...

Galant 2000 heating problem
Hey. I have a problem with my Galant that I had now for few weeks. The heating is working just fine for some time after starting the car but after a while (during longer trips) it starts to blow...
3
3

Infinity Radio Display Faded Out...
Hi, Own a 1998 Eagle Talon AWD Tsi. Just noticed that my LCD screen on my factory Infinity radio comes on normally when I start the car and then fades out. If I push on the screen, I can see the...
2
2

Where can I get this kind of alarm siren ???
This might not be a car audio question, but I think you guy probably have an idea of what I am looking for. I am looking for one of those cool sounding alarm sirens. NOT the anoying 6 tone that nobody...
1
1

1995 mirage hates rain
Hi, I have a very little knowledge about cars (I do know how to drive though :)), so please help me with this problem. I own a 1995 mitsubishi mirage -- 150K miles, manual transmission. Over the last...
3
3