Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 Galant Shakes
The front of my galant shakes when I get up to 50mph and gets worse when I accelerate. Does anyone know why it does that???
5
5

Engine Management light
I have an x reg spacestar 1.8 gdi auto which has a little problem The engine management light keeps coming on, it has been reset by the garage 5 times and i have disconnected the battery 8 times just...
3
3

Evo Special Edition
Does anyone know how much Evo will be bastardized in the Special Edition coming up (hopefully not soon). If Mitsubishi it to copycat Subaru then spoiler delete, leather and sunroof are in the sleeve....

unlock code
I HAVE A MITSUBISHI MIRAGE 2000, AND THE RADIO DON'T WORK. IN THE MANUAL IS THE CODE 5382 AND DON'T WORK, PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP. THE MODEL IS MR472955, THE REFERENCE NUMBER IS CQ-JB3910A, AND THE...

diamante LS hot soak No-Start
We have a 97 Diamante LS with 3.5L V6. Engine does not want to start on hot soak condition. Checked fuel pressure and is fine when car is cranking normally. However when condition exists, fuel...
2
2

"Outlander heats up the market for Mitsubishi"
Outlander heats up the market for Mitsubishi at
1
1

I find engine to buy
need turbo for me car to go fast... cal me Ng Nguyen 360-834-0452
1
1

99 up Galant Fuel Pump Install Tip
Hi All The 99 up Galant (and others) fuel pump assembly is held in with a large plastic nut. Well, I found that the thing comes off easy enough, but it doesn't like to go back on quite so easily....

American Magna
Hi folks; If i am unable to obtain a picture of the rear of a Diamente ( Mitsubishi Magna ) can any one one tell me what the badges actually say ?? Thanks once again Peter Australia
1
1

Picture of American magna
I understand that a Mitsubishi Magna is named a diamante,in the U.S.A, could any one who owns this type of vehicle send me a picture from the rear of the car please. I would be much appreciated....

Replacement rim for 1999 Eclipse GS-T
I just found out my front chrome rim is damaged and needs to be replaced. Anyone have any suggestions other than what the dealer would do to me? Thanks!
2
2

ZERO EMISSIONS FROM OLD MOTORS
How getting zero emissions on old trucks motors We selling new technology

Re: pajero 2.8 tdi m reg
my pajero always starts, but when i am driving along it keeps cuting out as though the diesel fuel is not geting through, and after a couple of turns of the key and pumping the pedal it starts againe,...
1
1

what to do?
I have a 95 3000GT (base model coup). Bought it new. I think it's now time to do stuff to it. Any suggestions?
4
4

Best WAX you've used ???
I own a 2004 Galant. I love my car, and as all the cars i've owned, I like to keep it "show room ready" at all times when possible... I am currently using the waterless drywash and not too sure if I...
5
5