Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Very weird Vibration in my 1997 mitsubishi galant v6 24v Auto
Hi all i hope someone can help at about 50mph, the car starts to shake really badly it carries this on no matter what speed i accelerate to, but as i cruise at that speed the car setlles down. I have...
1
1

1999 Galant 4cyl fuel pump sources?
Hi all I've traced my dead engine down to a faulty fuel pump on our 1999 Galant 4 cyl, (145,000 miles). The car starts and runs with a spray of ether in the intake, so it's definitely a fuel problem....
2
2

1991 magna check engine light
hey guys I recently bought a 1991 magna executive and had a problem with the transmission. i replaced the transmission computer because it was stuffed and that seemed to fix the problem. However i am...

wiring harness...repairable?
hi, today i was installing an amplifier and i was drilling through the firewall grommet next to the wiring harness. somehow i mannaged to drill into the harness and frayed the wires, am i SOL, or is...
3
3

Anti-sway kits for 1990 Montero 4dr Wagon V6 Automatic
Can't source them anywhere. Any could chip ideas? Favorite tires for mixed use on(90% highy)/off road (10%) Thanks
1
1

12 bolt to 13 bolt
Any one know what model magna they changed from the 12 bolt pattern to the 13 bolt pattern. I have a 1986 Mitsubishi Magna TM model, and finding it difficult to locate and buy the 12 stud pattern auto...

2000 Galant tire pressure
Recently bought a set of Toyo Proxes - handling is a little sloppier on hwy than previous Yokohama AVS - both sets running 35F/29R - tried increasing pressure, seemed to make rear a little loose. Any...
1
1

shift linkage
My tranmission seems to be bad but i wanted to check the shift linkages to make sure that wasn't the problem. The book that i'm going by doesn't really give me a good description on how to do it. Does...

Vibration issue and SES light, please help
Hey guys!! I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT. It has about 61k miles. I've done maintenance on it regularly. Switched the head gaskets and components, changed shock absorbers, etc. I do the oil and...
1
1

Ignition Coil gets super-hot on 91 Montero LS
I have a 91 Montero V6 3.0 that will crank but will not start. The fuel pump does not prime when you turn the key and the coil does not fire when the key is turned to on as it should on the Montero....
1
1

Mitsu Celeste 4WD "thing"
A local parts delivery guy has built this "thing" ... An approx 1980 Celeste (in Oz, the Lancer coupe) dropped on top of a Ford Bronco 4WD chassis. The wheelbase is about the same, and has huge wheels...

1993 Shogun 3000 v6 petrol
I have a problem with main and dipped beam - the front lamps don't work. I think all the fuses and relays have been checked and an auto electician gve up after 1.5 hours. Any ideas?
2
2

1995 Diamonte Wagon for Sale
1995 Diamante Wagon, White, perfect mechanical condition, very good cosmetic condition for sale. Oil changed every 2,500 to 3,000 miles. Regularly maintained. Ran gently at all times. Intererior close...

Would a new muffler do any bad to a regular car???
2004 Galant 2.4L 4cyl. Last week I posted a similar question with discouraging answers. I Know a new muffler is not gonna get me a 10 sec. car, all I want to do is buy a cheap nice chrome muffler to...
2
2

Lancer tires
Need new tires for Lancer. Can anybody recommend me what to buy (all season). Thank you!
3
3