Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pajero 3.0L K90 KN621 year 2002 air conditioning fail
Mitsubishi Pajero 3.0L K90 KN621 year 2002 air conditioning fail The air conditioning does not work. The fan and the green lamp is ON, but nothing happen. What to check ? Thanks

About GRP Body kits - Mitsu Eclipse 1991
I noticed that on Ebay there's plenty of Body Kits, price is quite different starting from 150 to 500 USD and over. all are in GRP and should be (more or less) easily fitted. May someone give an...

Correction
Sorry i gave the wrong name of my car, it is a 1986 Mitubishi executive model, is there a site that features any online help on this model ?? All help will be much apprectiative Peter

PAJERO, Honda MR-V and Toyota PRADO
Hi I'm trying to make comparison between Mitsubishi Pajera and Honda MR-V and Toyota PRADO. One of the differences I found is the engine. For example Honda has VTEC/ ECD-2, while Toyota has DOHC...
1
1

mitsu galant problems
Yo guys, I got a 95 galant and the wierdest thing happened. I started my car up and the left turn signal came on and stays on. It stays on even when I put on the right turn signal (which doesn't come...

1995 Mitsubishi Galante Bucking & Cutting Off
Hello Guys, Could someone please give me the answer to why my car is cutting off & bucking. I've changed the battery, the distributor & caps. What could this possibly be? PLEASE HELP!
1
1

99 Spyder crankshaft pulley
I have a 1999 eclipse spyder; the crankshaft pulley fell off and it does not appear to have mounting hardware. I put the pulley back on but a few days later it fell off again. Is this something that...
2
2

uneven idle speed on Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.0 m.y.1991
Hi, I have the a.m. car, I changed both ECM and ISC but the idle speed is still uneven, especially when the cooling fan and the air conditioner are running together. Might it be poor battery...
9
9

Hardtop for new L200
hi everyone Does anyone Know anybody that stocks Hardtops for a new L200 mk5 in the UK. cheers

Evo RS/IX seats in the southwestern heat
Does anyone who rides his evo in shorts and lives in arizona/new/mexico inland areas of california can comment how hot do the leatherish seats get around this time of year and esp. in august at 115F+...

97 eclipse spyder turbo convertable
I am looking at buying this car but I'm a little scared of the high mileage - 168,000. I've heard this engine can last past 200k. Any thoughts? I drive 32 miles round trip to work each day (about...
1
1

Site for 1986 magna elites
Does any one know if there is a site i can go to and get info on the carb type magna elite ?? Thanx ppl Peter Australia
1
1

'97 Eclipse Cargo Shelf
My cargo shelf is driving me NUTS! The plastic knobs that stick into the hatch and hold the strings that raise the cargo shelf keep slipping out or break off. Surely all gen 2 owners have had this...
1
1

Pajero accessories
Hi, does anyone know any good web-stores who sells accessories for my 2001 pajero (shogun)? I'm specific looking for a nice front bar. My dealer have, but I thing he's a little overpriced (ca.$1500)....

erratic/wavering idle problems with 91 montero
Need help! I have a 91 Montero that has been great! However, it has been acting up on us. For some reason, the idle is going all over the place when it's sitting in idle. By this, I mean, it revs over...
1
1