Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mitsubishi Shogun - glow-plug problem.
A friend has a R-reg Mitsubishi Shogun 2800. The battery is in good condition, but after leaving the vehicle parked for more than about 20 minutes he returns to find the battery flat. Investigation...
1
1

1999 Galant 4 Cylinder
Hello! I have a 1999 Mitsubishi Galant ES V4 with 78K miles. A couple of times during the last 10 days when driving...the car seems to halt with check engine light coming on and then the light goes...

Low pressure A/C valve location....
Hi, My 1998 Eagle Talon AWD turbo a/c is not blowing quite as cold as usual. I have a can of R134 recharger but not sure where to hook it up. The can says to hook into the Low pressure line near the...
6
6

If you have access to a 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse please read
Hi, I have a 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse and the fuse box cover is missing which without I don't know what fuse is for what so if you can get a copy of the fuse box cover over to me I'd appreaciate it,...
1
1

Re: Transmission question
Hi, i have a 94 galant that turn on but wont go reverse or drive, people tell me it might be a sensor or that it might need an oil change, does anyone have any suggestions.
1
1

2004 Endeavor Front Brakes Repair General Question
Hi Folks, I am going to be helping my sister replace her front brakes which are squealing on the pad wear indicator on her 2004 Endeavor. I've never touched any Mitsubishi stuff, just Chevy and BMW......

1997 Proton persona 1.6 sei head gasket
I just got this car a week ago and i have noticed that there is oil coming form under the car and it looks like it might be coming from the head gasket what my Question is can oil leak from the gasket...
3
3

manual transmission question
for a 2006 lancer manual transmission, say the car is running at barely 25 miles per hour and its in the fith gear, needless to say there is no power and barely struggling, so the question is, if i...
2
2

"Mitsubishi's new Outlander is designed to thrill"
Mitsubishi's new Outlander is designed to thrill GT to the upcoming Galant Ralliart, Mitsubishi offers models that reward drivers with impressive power, stable handling and affordable packaging. at
1
1

sunroof slides upon acceleration
hi - On our 2001 Galant, the fabric sunroof shade slides back and forth as we stop & accelerate. The fabric is smooth & slippery along the metal rails, and it just slides open & closed as we stop &...
3
3

1997 Galant: idle problem
Hi, 97 Galant ES, 2.4L auto trans, 93000miles. Last friday, when I started the car at noon after a break of about 30 mins, the car stalled. In the morning I noticed the rpm was low on drive (around...
1
1

'98 Eclipse Door Speakers
Both the door speakers in my GSX are blown. How do you get those speaker grilles off without destroying them? What would be a good replacement speaker that would mount with minimal conversion?
1
1

me again
also, the other day I was driving in a 55 mph zone ( i usually stay in the city) and when I attempted to shift to O/D the engine RACED! Like it dropped down a gear instead of up. The other gears work...
5
5

my blinker is stuck!!!!!
Does anyone know a "quick fix" for this, or do I need to call my mechanic and have him take apart the steering column to replace the switch?????
1
1

livin_n_chillin@yahoo.com
did you go to ganesha high?