Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

93 Plymouth Colt rear wheel bearing?
It says Plymouth on it but I'm hoping I picked the right group as it has Mitsubishi written all over it. I am fairly certain that my L rear wheel bearing is bad from the noise it is making. Are the...
1
1

2000 Eclipse GT Brake Rotors For Sale
I have a set of rotors I bought for my GS, but they were GT rotors instead(10 15/16" diameter). They will fit any GT from 2000-2002, I believe. They were only used 5-10k, but I resurfaced them anyway,...

200 eclipse GT
Last two rains I have had a large puddle on the drivers floor, it seems to be coming onto the rug at the front bottom of the drivers door, is there a drain hole that may be blocked? any other ideas?...
1
1

Transmission question
A friend of mine just got a 94 mitsubishi galant, dohc with a manual transmission in it. Would a manual from a 91 mitsubishi eclipse, dohc work in it?
1
1

Check engine lamp- VFS-A (possibly Electronic Pressure Control) problem
Can anyone enlighten me on this DTC: 1910 VFS-A Pressure Output Failed Low I've seen it listed as EPC-A / VFS-A on some trouble code lists. What does it involve? Is it possible for me to fix? I have a...

2005 Galant LS Rear Power Door Locks Not Working
Hello All, Just bought a used 2005 Galant LS. It has about 6K miles, and had a clear Carfax record. I am having a problem with the car where the power door locks do not affect either of the rear doors...

1990 Eclipse Alternator Voltage
Anyone know what the factory alternator on a '90 Mitsubishi Eclipse should put out -- both with and without load? Thanks in advance. Fred
8
8

Group 1 Automotive Delaership Boycott
In effort to fight what we believe to be unfair sales and labor practices as well as stand up for Hispanic women's right to work in a company dominated by white males - Group 1 Automotive, Inc., we're...
4
4

intake manifold
I have a 1995 Mitshishi Mirage S with a 1.5L engine. My intake manifold is getting very hot, hot enough to burn a blister on my arm. Is this normal for this type of intake.
4
4

Eclipse turbo for sale
I recently I bought a lot of stuff at a flea market for a guy who had run out of money and wanted to get home. (his story). Among the stuff was a turbo setup that looks almost exactly like the one at:...
2
2

NG for Colt
My daughter recently bought a Mitsubishi Colt. Anyone know of a newsgroup that caters for that little car? Never see anything here. TIA
2
2

1990 Eclipse Automatic Seat Belts
Speaking of design flaws.... These things are the worst thing for a human head. And don't EVEN stick your head out the window before opening the door unless you are practicing for hari kari. Now,...
8
8

Need bracekts for rear spoiler Please Help!!!
HI, Some one tried to break into my 1992 Eclipse GS-T. They ended up breaking off my spoiler. I need the clips that the bolts go into to secure the rear spoiler. They are in the metal brackets...
2
2

"Mitsubishi Eclipse puts price on fun"
Mitsubishi Eclipse puts price on fun Totally redesigned for 2006, the Mitsubishi Eclipse GT offers better interior space than the car it replaces, a more vigorous V-6 and two new transmissions. Fun to...
6
6

1st Time Mitsubishi Owner
Hello: I am a first time Mitsubish owner ('98 Eclipse) who has previously driven Hondas. I have always had success with small shops specializing in foreign cars, but I recently moved to Minneapolis...
11
11