Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

evos
Hi i took a test drive in an evo 8 but i didnt like the gear stick very much. ma mater tried to explain about the shprt shifting which i understand, i just didnt like it..... can i get this changed...
2
2

1990 Eclipse - Battery close to hood
Not really a question - just a comment...... Why in the fricking world did they design it so that the hot battery terminal comes within 1/16-inch of the hood??? Battery was dead the other day, then I...
4
4

a/c stops cooling at low speeds.
1990 Mitsbishi Eclipse, 2.0 non-turbo, automatic transmission. Can you tell me what would cause the air conditioning to suddenly run warm to hot when the car is at low speeds or idling. Air...
3
3

Funny Clonk but Only When Wet !!!!!
Hi all. Funny problem realy, I have this clonk on my L200 (X reg ) 115'000 miles If you turn a corner, not even a sharp one and the weather is damp, I get a clonk. This sounds like it's coming from...

FOB programming 2000 mit gallant
anyone here knows how to program a 2000 mitsubishi gallant fob? thanx guys!
4
4

pajero 2.8td cuts out when cold
i own pajero 2.8td 1994 problems usualy when cold in mornings. revs die black smoke then it cuts again after turning over a few times then seems to be fine for the rest of the day, till next...
2
2

Dealer Complaints
Hello All- I am launching a complaint website focusing on the Group 1 Automotive, Inc. dealerships. You can find a list of their dealerships in the "Boycott" section of my homepage. The site is not...

Color Code for Sunset Opalescent?
Anyone know this code - for ordering touch-up paint? Any particularly good sources for this touch-up paint? Thanks

Re: air conditioner/more gas?
THE HORN ON MY 1994 FTO WILL NOT WORK HAVE CHECKED THE FUSE AND ALL SEEMS OK HELP AS IT MUST BE ILLEGAL CHEERS EDDIE
2
2

air conditioner/more gas?
Does anybody know if driving with the air conditioner on eats more gas? I always feel bad when I turn on my air conditioner on a hot day, because of course that's when you see all that nasty smog in...
6
6

Eclipse GTS Regular fuel?
Does any one know if the 2003 Eclipse GTS can be reprogramed to run regular instead of preimum? Fled
1
1

Space Wagon G4CP Engine timing and balance belt question
Hi guys, Advice needed please Problem: Yesterday, Autobahn at 150Km/h, engine dies, no noise just dead. Inspection reveals: 1. Timing belt 'B' (silent shaft) broken (piece found cover). 2. Main timing...
7
7

Heater not working 1998 Montero full size
I had my heads resurfaced after they warped. When I got the car back from the mechanic the heater did not work. I brought it back to the mechanic and he couldn't find anything wrong. This is a guy...
2
2

Heater not working
I had my heads resurfaced after they warped. When I got the car back from the mechanic the heater did not work. I brought it back to the mechanic and he couldn't find anything wrong. This is a guy...

1987 galant
just got 1 and looking for parts