Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Eva Sanchez

2000 Eclipse Brakes
I am suddenly getting a vibration coming from the front end when applying the brakes. Any ideas what this could be. The brake pads and rotors were replaced 6 months ago and worked fine immediately...
7
7

timing belt broke on 1993 mitsubishi mirage (1.5)
Timing belt broke on 1993 mitsubishi mirage coupe ls (1.5) Can't get it in time. Does anyone know where the number 1 piston is --- driver side ( cam ) or passenger side ( distributor ). This has been...
1
1

HELP ! Mitsubishi L200 Brake discs ???? BUT FROM WHAT?
Hi All, I hope someone can help me hear as i have drawn a blank everywhere else. I have a UK model L200 Pickup truck. Its 1998 and non-import model with black bumpers. So far as i know the discs are...
7
7

Fuel Problem With 1997 Mitsu. Eclipse Spyder GST
Hope someone can help. I have a strong gas odor coming from my car when I drive it. It's so bad that I can't have the windows down, which sucks cause it's a convertable. My mechanic couldn't find...
1
1

1SourceAutoWarranty.com Bankrupt. We Need Your Help
Our extended warranty company 1SourceAutoWarrantee (reinsurer is Primeguard) went insolvent. We are looking for members for a class action suit and to discuss ways of trying to recoup our losses. I...

RVR Floods passenger side floor compartment Floods when it rains
I have a 1997 Mitsubishi RVR and it floods when it rains. The door panel and area around the door show leakage so I decided to replace the weatherstripping. I am replacing the weatherstripping on the...

Evo miles per tank question
With the lead footed driving (is there any other kind in evo?) how many miles do you typically get per tank in an unmodified evo? She drinks 93 octane gas, right?
5
5

Mitsubishi Galant 2001
I recently purchased a 2001 Galant and the radio has been locked out. Can't even get it to say Code. Anyone know how to reset it?

4x4 occasion
Bonjour, Au hasard de mes navigations, je suis tombé sur un site très sympa qui propose des 4x4 d'occasion (et neuf aussi visiblement) ! Bonne journée à tous. NOC

Vibration problem - Mitsubishi Challenger 1998 model V6 petrol 160,000 miles on the clock
Hello, My colleague has a Challenger with an unusual vibration problem. When travelling at between 57 and 63 miles per hour, and at 80 miles per hour, a vibration can be felt that appears to be coming...
1
1

Opinion of new Colt CZ3
Any ? Thanks.

AWD on Evo vs Impreza
My understanding is that EVO is normally FWD until the front wheels start to slip. Is there an good writeup on the system used in EVO and how it compares to that in MT Subarus? Thank you!
11
11

Question about Evo RS (also vs IX vs WRX)
I'm researching Evo RS vs IX and have the following questions/issues to resolve: Aside from the lack of radio, power windows/locks and decent color choices are there any catches in Evo RS? I feel...
3
3

tach in 3000GT
I recently bought a aftermarket tachometer for my 91 3000GT it was used so has no instructions, it has 4 wires.. 1 red (power) 1 black (ground) 1 green (unknown) and 1 yellow (unknown) does anyone...
1
1