Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Changing Spark plugs in 1.8L
I have a 95 Eagle Summit with Mitsubishi 1.8L engine. How do I change Spark plugs? Is it necessary to remove the valve cover or do I Just have to pull harder on the rubber boots around the ignition...
1
1

My mitsubishi lancer 1.5
I have just purchased this mitsubishi lancer 1.5. when the engine runs you get steam builds out of the small radiator and the fan does not switch on, it also has a problem with the automatic choke,...

91 Laser TCU Location?
My 91 Laser, 1.8 non turbo automatic tranny has had the tranny limping along in 3rd gear for several weeks. I'm trying to locate the TCU transmission computer. I've found the ECU in the center of the...
1
1

97 Galant FM reception problem
Hi, 97 Mitsu Galant ES, Auto. I've a factory AM/FM radio with cassette player. The cassette player and AM radio works fine, but there is no reception in FM. I received FM only once after I bought the...

ATF for my Galant V6 94..
Hi all Im trying to figure out what ATF i should use for my Galant V6.. its a F4a23-2 / KM177-8... do anyone knows ?? Kind regards Morten Juel

flexible exhaust pipe.
Hi All, I am a 1990, lhd, lwb, 9 str, pet, 2 ltr mitsubishi minibus imported from Germany. I need either a complete exhaust pipe, a back end, (after the cat converter) or the where-a-bouts of a...
1
1

Re: Removing rubber coating from aluminum trim
Just now gave this a try and it worked slicker'n snail snot! Came right off with not so much as a scratch to the aluminum. Can even use them without polishing. thanks, o2pz5y!! Fred

Purchasing a 2004 Evo VIII
To the Group: I am seriously considering trading my 2002 Eclipse GT for an IMMACULATE 2004 Evo VIII. It appears to be a gorgeous car, previously owned by a cop how traded it for a 2006 EVO MR. It has...
5
5

Help to remove car radio
Hi Can any one help me? I am trying to remove the car stereo/radio from the dash. Mitsubishi,1800cc, automatic Galant VX GDI 1998 Tried simple things but no luck yet.!! Thanks
4
4

97 galant: radio shuts off, engine hesitates, radio turns back on
I have a 97 Galant, Auto, 110K miles. While driving, the radio sometimes shuts off, then the car hesitates, sputters, then the radio truns back on and the engine runs fine. Sometimes the car stalls...
4
4

95 galant starter problems
put in new fly wheel and starter but just growllws when starting can any body help me

Wiring diagram
Hi Looking for a wiring diagram for a Mitsi L200 2001. IN particular electrics for wiring up an alarm. Indeed any help at all would be a bonus. Cheers

2005 Outlander
Hi, Does anyone know where I can obtain parts for an Argentinean model Outlander. I would like the double gang fog switch used in the dash in that particular country model. Or the name of the parts...
2
2

1999 eclipse GST or 3000GT SL
im thinking of getting a 1999 elciose GST or a 1999 3000 GT SL, when compared side by side what are the difference? and which is better?
5
5

Oil pressure switch leak
I'll be dammed. Just had to replace the oil pressure switch on my GTX. On idle it was merely oozing oil out the switch body crimping (not round the thread), but at 3000 rpm it was a gusher that lost...
1
1