Astron 2.6

Can anyone tell me is it safe or possible to disconnect the water flow that heats up the intake manifold? My son's car has a serious leak and he has no money so if I can just bypass the manifold it'll keep him mobile in the short term

cheers TIA

Reply to
FRED

check the water hose that connects to manifold from bypass pipe.if leak is from hose,just replace hose as bypassing water connection can lead to drivability problems...i know..i tried it.

Reply to
zaba