Best Rated threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

L300 van service manual
Hi There, can anyone provide me with a service manual for a 1990 L300 swb van. It's an automatic with a 2.0 litre petrol engine. Many thanks. Ian

L300 Van
Hi Guys Is there a second fuse box as well as the one under the dash in this van? Back lights and dash lights have all gone out, but I cant find a fuse for them in the fusebox under the dash? Is there...
3
3

Re: Arco vs. Chevron vs. Exxon vs. Shell vs. 76 vs. Valero vs...
Apparently all gasoline's sold in a given area of the US, with the same octane rating, are the same blends of gasolines. According to the 'American Petroleum Institute' site one of the major costs of...
7
7

Space Star - engine warning light?
Hello Folks, My 3 year old Mitsubishi Space Star engine warning light has come on. It was intermittent to start with (over about 2 weeks) - now its on permenantly. However the car drives faultlessly...
8
8

2000 Montero Sport Front Windshield Washer Tank
I have just bought a 2000 Montero Sport. Didn't notice before I bought it but there is no tank for the front windshield Washer. Also no pump. Anyone have any info. where I can get one and where it...
4
4

90 MONTERO 3.0 V-6 WON'T START...
Thanks in advance to those willing to help ! I would be glad to call if that would speed the help up some, just send me a private email and let me know when to call, etc.. Apparently no spark at all....
10
10

80s D50/MightyMax pickup bed dimensions
Hi, Does anybody know the bed dimensions of the old Mitsubishi Mighty Max/Dodge D50 pickups made in the 80s? I believe there were two bed sizes but I can't seem to find what those sizes were. Thanks

Charisma 99 central locking problem
The Central locking on the Charisma first of all the Boot stopped locking, I replaced the solenoid but the replacement does not work either so I assume it is a more deep rooted problem, and now half...
2
2

Remove stereo in Pajero IO / Shogun Pinin
Im trying to swap the stero out of my Pajero IO.. I cant see how to remove the existing one without smashing up the dash Has anyone done this before?.. Any helpfull hints, its a 1999 Pajero IO (New...
1
1

2002 Galant transmission fluid change
Hello all. I'm changing the transmission fluid for the first time on my '02 Galant. The service manual for the car is over $250, which is pretty steep. So I was wondering, can anyone here tell me how...
1
1

4G15 ignition timing
I have a 1997 Proton Persona which has many Mitsubishi parts: the engine is the Mitsubishi 4G15 12 valve 1468 cc. I think it's all very similar to a Colt. Suddenly the engine has started to severely...
1
1

mighty max oil leak....
I cannot get this thing to stop leaking its oil out all over the place. Have had the oil pan re-sealed multiple times with some pretty expensive sealant, no luck. Oddly, it will only start to leak...
2
2

Air-conditioner light blinking: "compressor problem" according to manual
2000 Mitsubishi Galant ES V6 (3.0L) As I was driving today the air-conditioning stopped working, and when I glanced over to the fan-control knob/air-con switch, I noticed that the green LED indicator...
3
3

PAJERO 2.8 LOSS OF POWER BLACK SMOKE Yellow dash light?
Hi there, I live in new zealand and have exactly the same problem you are describing with yours. I know this is a long time after you first encountered the problem but i was wondering what you ended...
13
13

My L200 2001 Model dipstick has three notches two close to the endabout an inch apart but then one much higher about 5 inches above, which level do i use for toping up my oil and what are the different notches used for besides low level
double cab pickup truck
2
2

Why no 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipses around?
I'm just curious why these are so hard to find. I've got a 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse I'm restoring to new condition. Still runs like a bat out of hell, just needs some cosmetic items - plastic parts,...
3
3

'95 Mirage Door Panel Removal
Anyone know how to remove the driver's side door panel on a 1995 MirageS 2dr (manual windows,speaker)? I hope to replace the missing window, peacefully. Thanks in advance. Rick.
4
4

2001 L200 double cab pick up - black soot smoke from exhaust
I have a diesel L200 pick up and when I start it there is dry black sooty smoke coming from the exhaust and also when I accelerate it leaves the same trail behind. I have used Redex and even paraffin...
1
1

Lack of Power when towing,Please Help
:cry: Can anyone help me !!!! I bought a auto 1997 LWB shogun diesel a couple of months ago to tow my caravan with, has I needed that extra power or so I thought. Driving the shogie around...
1
1

1994 Dodge Stealth keeps stalling at idle when warmed up, why?
I have a 1994 Dodge Stealth (base model) with a 3.0 SOHC V6 Mitsubishi engine and automatic transmission. Recently, my car would often stall when idling after it's been fully warmed up. It runs fine...
4
4