Best Rated threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1992 mitsubishi expo 1.8 L no spark
I have a 92 mitsubishi expo 1.8L LVR with 200,000 miles last week it just stalled when going around the corner. No spark, removed the ejector line and all 4 ejectors fired and sprayed fuel. I'm...
16
16

How To Read Error Codes '88 Mighty Max?
Hi. I've Googled, Yahooed, and Auto Zoned and can't find any info. Can someone tell me how the error codes are read on a '88 Mighty Max (2.4L 4WD)? The Service Engine light is on and it's running too...
4
4

91 eagle talon won't start
1991 eagle talon, cranks but won't fire/start - New replacement parts already include Brand new ecu, camshaft position sensor, ignition power transistor, both coil packs, plugs & wires, the MFI relay;...
9
9

Opinions please: 4G63T low oil pressure
I now have a 90 Eclipse (6 bolt) 4G63T (supposedly about 180,000km according to the donor car odometer) running in my 93 Summit coupe. Oil pressure is very low, such that the idiot light flickers all...
6
6

Mirage (94) headlights not working
anyone know where to begin with the headlights. Fuses seem fine, although not sure about the large fuse under the hood. It has 4 prongs on it..
4
4

4G15 Distributor Assembly
Hi all, I have a 4G15 engine powering a generator. There is no ECU/ECM. I'm trying to identify the type of distributor it uses. I appears to have the coil built into the distributor as there is no...

Intermittent Misfiring on Pajero io
Mitsubishi Pajero I.O. 1.8ltr 1999, 114,00kms. Problem description When the car is put under load from either driving up a hill with passengers or sometimes just having the air conditioning on the car...

Dim Dip Relay
Does anyone know where to find the dim dip relay on a 1999 Mitsubishi Colt. The headlights and full beam have stopped working - although I still have side lights and indicators. I have checked the...

1995 FTO rear hub nut torque setting.
Need to replace the rear wheel bearing on my wifes' 1995 FTO GR. I know it comes as a complete hub and I've found the part. Does anyone know what the torque setting is for the hub nut? Could be the...
4
4

vapor lock? hesitating '94 eclipse
I have a 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse 1.8L, 120,000 miles. After I drive it for about a minute, the car will start hesitating, and when i get to a red light, it stalls out. After it stalls out, the car...
24
24

4G92 16V SOHC COLD START HESITATION
Can someone help me with my engine. Hard to start when cold. Pops and runs on like 2 cylinders. Turn it off and start again and it runs ok. But when driving it, below 2000rpm engine perfect above...
2
2

RVR motor problems
I have a 1993 RVR. A couple of months ago it developed a noisy tapid, as they say a noisy tapid is a happy tapid. However soon after it developed another knocking niose in the motor which does seem to...
11
11

Mitsubishi Colt engine problems!! Please help
Hi all, I've been having engine problems with my Colt for about a year but it's got to the point where I'm totally out of ideas. I've been trying all sorts of fixes suggested by members of many forums...
4
4

Outlander Fog Lights Install
Has anyone done an install of Fog Lights on an LS. I was wondering if the wiring is there and how difficult of a job it is
5
5

4G64 balance shaft bungled job
I believe my mechanic bungled the timing of the balancer shafts during a routine 60K mile T-belt replacement job. Car used to run super smooth and quiet - now feels like the engine is directly welded...
9
9

1995 mitsubishi mirage acceleration problem
when you press on the accelerator hard on take off, the car lose power. If you press easy on the accelerator it take off ok. The computer, air flow sensor,throttle position sensor and fuel filter. The...
4
4

Cause of low oil pressure in 4G93?
I have a 4G93 DOCH 1.8L GSR turbo. Just recently I have noticed that it has low oil pressure (20psi at idle instead of 30psi, and 45psi at 2000rpm). What would be the cause of this problem. I have...
5
5

Radio Code 2000 Galant
Part# MR472956 Serial# 9X264219A

4G15P engine's auto gearbox ( 3 forward gear ) dipstick can be flung off by humps on roads.
ATF inside too, then torque convertor can't work, only lock up clutch can. Users better tie this dipstick to something firm, or replace dipstick with e.g. a ( lighter ) plastic plug.

Mitsubishi MCS System Start CDs and English A5 sized manual available
ITEX MITSUBISHI MULTI COMMUNICATION SYSTEM CD I thought this would be useful to readers of this group. Have you got a Mitubishi car with the Multi Communication System (MMCS) screen on the dash not...