Best Rated threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

About 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse SE by www.takeauto.com
2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse SE The news from MSRP: $22,399 Invoice: $21,181 Standard Engine:2.4L I4, 16 valve, 162 hp @ 6000 rpm 5 speed manual (standard) or 4 speed automatic transmission 23 mpg city /...

Galant ES '01 - glove box light
I happen to drive my wife's 2001 Galant ES the other night, and went into the glove box for something... There's no frigging light ! I can't believe there is no glove box light !
1
1

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max turns over but doesn't start
Let me start by saying I am definitely not a mechanic, but while trying to do some minor repairs I have apparently done something to mess up the truck. I did a couple of things this morning. One, the...

03 Outlander Trans Fluid Change
Just curious what people's feeling on this is... I recently took an 03 Outlander to get the trans fluid changed out at 30k. They did use the removal machine to get all of it. I noticed on the computer...
3
3

No start problem when engine still hot
97 galant 2.4L 4cyl 98kmiles. Recently it won't start when the engine is hot. It cranks, but does not catch. When finally it catches after several tries, the rpm stays 200-300 for couple of seconds...
4
4

Same O2 sensor gone bad again in 2 years - cause?
Just a little over two years ago the O2 sensor on my 2000 Mitsubishi Galant ES V6 had gone out (code P0155) & with lots of information from this group, I replaced the sensor. On having the recent...
1
1

L200 4wd repower
Guys I'm hoping you can help. I've got a Mint 1 owner 100,000k L200 2.0 4wd ute but the old guy that had the ute drove slow and short. i use it alot now but need more power to tow etc. The engine I...
1
1

erratic/wavering idle problems with 91 montero
Need help! I have a 91 Montero that has been great! However, it has been acting up on us. For some reason, the idle is going all over the place when it's sitting in idle. By this, I mean, it revs over...
1
1

tach in 3000GT
I recently bought a aftermarket tachometer for my 91 3000GT it was used so has no instructions, it has 4 wires.. 1 red (power) 1 black (ground) 1 green (unknown) and 1 yellow (unknown) does anyone...
1
1

2004 colt door hinges
Just curious, if anybody has a colt 2004 model (made in Holland )and up over that has suffered from a locked (seized) lower door hinge. My wifes colt has had this problem twice ,The door not being...

2002 Galant ES Radio/Defroster Problem
Hello, I have a 2002 Galant ES which I have a love/hate relationship problem with. Last August (2005) when I started using the rear window defroster it would make my radio all fuzzy and I couldn't...
1
1

97 Mirage slow acceleration and smoking.......please help!
Today I went to start my 97 Mirage and it started but it was jumping and sputtering. I drove it home and the whole way it was still sputtering and having a hard time accelerating. When I got home I...
1
1

2003 Montero Pulls to the Right
Bought an X Dollar Rent a Car 2003 Montero XLS last year with 29K miles. Since then the SUV pulls to the right. I took it back to the dealer and the problem goes away for a while then returns. They...
5
5

Head Gasket Problems 1993 Eclipse
Hello, I recently bought a 1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse. It has a 1.7 liter engine in it. It has a blown head gasket. I pulled the head prepped the head and block for new gaskets. Does anyone know what the...
2
2

Mitsubishi Lancer positive battery terminal cover.
Does anyone know where I can get a positive terminal cover for a battery in an '02 Mitsubishi Lancer? My guess is it's also in other models. The dealer only sells it with the entire battery cable set...
2
2

Mitsubishi Colt problems
Hi, Sorry if this has been asked before (I looked but couldn't find anything really relevant), but my mum is having a problem with the car she bought about 7 months ago. It's a 1993 Mitsubishi Colt...
2
2

Outlander rear suspension
Has anyone encountered an irritating squeaking noise coming from the rear suspension of the Mitsubishi Outlander? I was told by the dealership that it is a common problem with the 2003 Outlanders and...
2
2

Squeaky Clutch Pedal Return Spring
The clutch pedal return spring on my 2000 Eclipse squeaks when the pedal is depressed and also when it is released. Any ideas on how to quiet the spring?
1
1

'91 Eclipse Start Problems
Hello! I'm new to this forum and I hope that you'll all bear with me as I go through the "growing pains" of learning to use the site. I was given a 91 Eclipse 2.0L DOHC (non-turbo) two weeks ago by a...
19
19

1989 Dodge Colt 200 Gt specs ?
Hello everybody this is my first post here. I am looking at buying a 8 Colt 200 GT and I cannot find specs on these cars. I was wondering i anybody could tell me or show me where to find them. Engine...
1
1