Best Rated threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MONTERO 1990 NO SPARK !
3.0 V6. One day, it just wouldn't start. Determined no spark whatsoever. What is the most likely culprit here? Thanks.
1
1

94 Mitsubishi Galant Starting Problems
My 1994 Mitsubishi Galant has frequent, but intermittent, problems starting. The problem almost always occurs when it is rainy/damp, and most often after it has been sitting awhile (especially...
12
12

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante power antenna
I hope someone has an answer to this.. I have a 1995 Diamante ES. Car runs great and the only problem is the power antenna gets stuck. I visited the Mitsubishi parts department and they have sold me...

Oil Pan Drain Plug on Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Pneumatic tools were apparently used to put the drain plug bolt back in the oil pan in my Montero Sport. I spent the last two hours trying to budge the bolt to change my oil, and never got it to move,...
4
4