Comments on Using 5 year Zerez G-05 Coolant?

I own a 1991 3000GT and have been flushing and refilling the radiator/engine block every 2-years with 60/40 traditional yellow/green ethylene glycol (Peak or Prestone).

The radiator is still in great shape and the cooling system still performs like new. I just would like to reduce the effort involved with flushing to once every 5 years since this vehicle only sees very low mileage/use during summer.

I have used the Zerex G-05 coolant in other older Chrysler vehicles with good luck and wondered if anyone here has any thoughts on using it in a Mitsubishi. The Zerex bottle specifically calls it out for many makes, and Chrysler used the Mitsubishi 3.0L in many of its vehicles over the years, including the Dodge Stealth which is basically the same vehicle at the

3000GT.

Thoughts and comments appreciated.

Bob

Reply to