Curbside Classic CA Vacation Edition: The Last Mitsubishi Cordia In The World?

As is all-too obvious, I have a particular soft spot for older Japanese cars, especially the more obscure varieties. So when I walked into this Cordia, I just had to stop, shoot and write. I haven't seen one since moving to Oregon, but there might well be some logical rationale behind that: the Cordia was [...] Read More:

----------------------------------- Mitsubishi NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

Hi!

Question: Is this the last one in the world? Answer: No. In the Netherlands I found someone who seem to collect them. You can find information on his site:

. The site is build up in Dutch but on the left lower corner you will find a google-logo. With clicking on it it will translate the page to English...

Greetz Sven

ars, especially the more obscure varieties. So when I walked into this Cord= ia, I just had to stop, shoot and write. I haven't seen one since moving to= Oregon, but there might well be some logical rationale behind that: the Co= rdia was [...]

logs

Blue_Thunderke