junk 4G63???

I have a 1990 GSX with 111k miles and lately it runs bad. It makes a really fast knocking noise and just doesn't sound healthy at all. And today me and my dad were working on it and it died and was making weird noises inside. Soon after it smelled like fire crackers? Then woulded run at all it would crank over but wasn't starting. And it leakes oil real bad but we don't know where from and has a misterious short somewhere that drains the battery when not running. Please any one who knows this engine get in contact with me!! snipped-for-privacy@msn.com or msn messanger or aim buttbutt81 PLEASE HELP

Reply to
anthony ilax