Mitsubishi Auto - President and Address

If its a public company (ie shares issued), the executive officers names are a

matter of public record, by law, so any stock broker would know where to look it up. If its not a public company, then the execs can hide behind the company name .. in which case you'll have find another way to complain to the company. That IS why you want this info, right?

Not quite. I'm thinking of buying a product the company manufactures. If Mitsubishi doesn't want my money, I'll take it elsewhere.

-- Buster

Reply to
The Green Troll