Please remove my post from 1999

Hello, I need to remove a post from 1999 that is no longer rrel relevant nor usefu l as I was really young and new to this but now with the rise of social med
ia I do not want this information about outside interests attached to my na me as a professional I only have business information online. Please remove the following post ASAP:
https://groups.google.com/forum/m /#!topic/alt.autos.mitsubishi/JwJR1pTdino
Thank you very much for your assistance. Greatly appreciate it. If you need me to email my drivers license or sign a form I’m happy to do so j ust let me know. My email is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. Thank you so much I greatl y appreciate your help. Eleanor Pascalide