TEXT #: (410) 260-0786 WE GOT TOP GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, RICK SIMPSON Oil, RSO, HEMP OIL, HEMP SEED OILS, SHATTER, HASH OIL , BHO, HONEY OIL, EARWAX, HEMP OILS THC OILS, MARIJUANA SUBLINGUAL SPRAYS, VAPE PENS CARTRIDGES AND EDIBLES FOR SALE AT AF

TEXT #: (410) 260-0786 WE GOT TOP GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, RICK SIMPSON Oil , RSO, HEMP OIL, HEMP SEED OILS, SHATTER, HASH OIL , BHO, HONEY OIL, EARWAX
, HEMP OILS THC OILS, MARIJUANA SUBLINGUAL SPRAYS, VAPE PENS CARTRIDGES AN D EDIBLES FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
List of some strains we have in stock are ....Sour Diesel, Moon Rock, Grand Daddy Purple,OG Kush, Sour Og Kush, Green Crack, Jack Dream, AK-47, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum Kush,Blueberry,Purple-Skunk, Master Kush, Purpl e Haze,Banana Kush,pineapple express, Orange kush,Night Queen,Big Bud, Chee se, BlueDream, White Russia, White Widow, G13....
OUR OILS ARE OF HIGH THC AND CBD, POTENCY AND CONCENTRATION OF PURITY 99.9% . WE ALSO HELP PATIENTS GET THE RIGHT QUALITY AND STRAIN OF OIL OR MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR THE TREATMENT OF THEIR HEALTH PROBLEM.WE ALSO SELL OUT THE CA NNABIS OIL WITH A GUIDE MANUAL WITH THE TREATMENT OF VARIOUS HEALTH ISSUES WITH CANNABIS OIL.
Contact via details below: Email: sales@420mmjmedsstore. com Text #: (410) 260-0786 Wickr.......vendorstore Kik id.......420mmjmedsstore https://www.420mmjmedsstore.com
guarantee the safety passage of your package ,all our packages are customiz ed and diplomatic sealed packages this means that they are custom free. We offer triple vacuum seal and stealth package on all orders so it can? ?t be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers, We do provi de refunds or replace your order if there is a failure in delivery