Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cheap Track Toy
I didn't have the 75, and had a garage that wasn't full of bikes, that would be incredibly tempting. He'll accept offers around £750 for it, which would appear to be a bargain.
2
2

Re: don't you just love the internet!
I have a similar system in my E34. The aerial booster being fitted behind the n/s rear quarter panel. Are you sure it's powered from the radio? I was under the impression that in the E34 it was...
1
1

Absolutely OT: Czech Opticians
ISTR PeteM at least has some Czech mates. In a week or two I'm off to Moravia, then a couple of days in Prague. Probably Saturday and Sunday. What are my odds of getting a pair of glasses glazed on...
9
9

Tempting.....
Motorsport-Events have just mailed me to let me know there are some places left on their next Colerne track-day on Sat. 30th June. I'm already booked in on the event on 28th July, but am very tempted...

Paging the Golfisti
I'm going to get round to refitting the wings in the next day or two. Remind me - should I be tigersealing it on at the A pillar, or just lathering some spray stone chip / sealant in there once it's...

Fame at Last :-)
June 07 Practical Classics issue. Page 46! That's me and ar kid driving to Athens :-) Mike P
2
2

Back to the forum
Hello all, I have come back to the forum after a big break due to work committments. For those of you who cannot remember me I am Stu who has the supercharged 406 coupe. Due to the amount of miles I...
15
15

Collegue's new car
Bah, Dan who i work with if off to London at the weekend to pick up his new purchase: a black VX220 Turbo, chipped and with Toyo R888s on Team Dynamics wheels... And he's promised me a go :) I just...

Road legal at last
Finally I have a car on the road!! On the plus side it's the v8 RWD one :D :D :D :D Loving it and apart from a few minor niggles it now drives great! I am a very happy man
17
17

one for burgerman
nice!
1
1

Engine swap
The crossflow in the Locost is fecked, it runs, but is smokey as fuck, it's the bores. I fitted bike carbs this weekend and they ran great, but I needed to remove the crankcase breather from the old...
7
7

i need a V8
love that noise! 3" true dual exhaust system fabricated by Clear Image Automotve using SpinTech Sportsman XL mufflers and turn-down tail pipes. Motor is 385 stroker with Lloyd Elliot ported Trick Flow...

The dizzie cap on the rangie.
Whipped it off to take a look. Looks the blade on the rotor arm has actually cut into the 8 contacts.=20 There appears to be a worn rough edge, rather the normal smooth square=20 cutouts. The very tip...
18
18

Re: Volkswagen Golf GTI W12
We all know, it's old news, just like everything you spam.
1
1

Strange cooling problem
Also posted in the Alfa group and in maintenance, but thought I'd try here, too. After a track session at an airfield day on Monday, I was shocked to find that my 75 had dumped a load of coolant on...
2
2